- Why choose Ms. Perfection Cleaning Service Inc.?
We understand the value of your money and guarantee your cleaning expectation is beyond satisfactory. We focus, learn every inch of your home, and exceed your cleaning needs in a timely manner. We are certain that you will be excited to see us every scheduled clean.
- How do I prepare for my cleaning?
We simply ask that the countertops and floors be as clear as possible.
- What happens if I am not happy with the job that was performed?
Our website and email are available 24/7 in which you can voice your concerns. Please send pictures if necessary. We must be notified the day of service to correct any issues that may surface.
- How many people will be cleaning my home?
Normally two. If you have three teammates at one time, they have a busy schedule that day.
- How long does it usually take to clean my home?
This answer varies. Most houses take two hours to clean if it has been maintained on a regular basis. First time cleans usually take between 2.5-3 hours. Move-in/move-outs range minimum three hours or more. Deep cleans are by the hour.
- What time do you start cleaning?
We start cleaning between 8-8:30AM. THIS IS THE ONLY SPOT THAT IS GUARANTEED!!! The other slots are estimated arrival times that can fluctuate due to traffic, family emergencies, customers wanting more work done, etc.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
Cash or check
- What if I live outside the Hampton Roads or Peninsula areas?
No problem. We still want your business. There will just be a travel fee.
- Do I need to be home on my cleaning day?
Only if you prefer to be. Please feel free to leave us a key or code to have access to clean your home.
- Where do I leave a review?
Facebook, Google, Yelp, etc.
- Will I be reminded of my scheduled cleaning?
Yes. We will always call before we come to your home the day of service. As a courtesy, please answer the phone.
- What if my cleaning falls on a holiday?
No worries. We work all holidays except Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day.
- What is the cancellation policy?
We understand that things come up, which is true for us too. Please let us know at least two days of your scheduled cleaning that you need to reschedule. If you continuously reschedule, we add a $35 cancellation fee to your next cleaning.